Yes summer time is here and though we curry to the beach to get that nice tan, we forget the UVA/UVB rays are not our friends. Skin health always comes first so it’s best to stay out of the sun and fake it with a sunless tan. There are several great self tanning products which I’ve tested, that will give you a nice, even tan and won’t leave you looking like a carrot.
Here are my top 10 picks of the best sunless tanning products of 2010!
2. Kate Sommerville Somer360 Tanning Towlette ($6)– It’s a great self-tanning product for travel.
3. Aveeno Continuous Radiance Moisturizing Lotion ($11.99)– I love that added moisture with the tanning product and it leaves no streaks! You’re left with a nice sun kiss glow.
4. Bliss A Tan For All Seasons ($36)– The name describes it perfectly. You can use it for any season especially during the winter months. It’s very easy to use and it doesn’t come off.
5. Tan Towel Classic Self-Tan Towelettes ($21)– I love this self-tanner and it’s my go to product all year round. I am african american but I do have some uneven areas so it blends with my skintone very well. It has a nice, citrus scent and will give you a sunkissed glow in just a few hours.
6.Banana Boat Sunless Summer Color Lotion($6.99)– Great product that will give you a nice glow and it’s the most cost effective.
7. Clarins Radiance-Plus Self Tanning Body Lotion ($42)– Gives you added hydration and a natural golden glow.
8. Bare Escentuals Faux Tan Sunless Tanner ($22)– Gives terrific color after showering and is easy to use.
9. Modelco’s Tan Airbrush in a Can ($30)– This is a fantastic product if you want an all even coverage. No more stained hands!
10. St Tropez Self Tanning Bronzing Lotion ($30)– Another great self tanner that I love. It’s great for women with darker skintones!
source : hotbeautyhealth.com